Monday, January 14, 2008

New Art! (haleigh)


This is my latest art work. It is for the latest Springville art show. I am pretty happy with how it turned out. Although I would love suggestions from my darling siblings. Also, I need a very clever and smart sounding title. I am neither. Although I did get a 3.97 GPA this last term. (I am not good enough to get a 4.0). This work is based upon cellphones and ipods and how they break people... (including me)..... (shutup).... So, let me know what you think. I have to turn it in by the 25th.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

"The Unfortunate Disassociation of a Troubled, Institutionalized, Female Adolescent Participating in the Worship of Popular Culture Through an Apparatus Manufactured by Apple Incorporated" --by Haleigh Ashby

or

"Chick With Ipod"
--by Haleigh Ashby

Rett, Ashby said...

I am totally going to use it. However, do you think it is to long?

Unknown said...

Taking from Nate possibly: "Worship and Destruction of Popular Culture"

Or possibly: Worship and Wear

Or Demanding Destruction

Or Destruction Instruction

Or I don't know.

-kj

Anonymous said...

nope. Karleigh is wrong. Go with my title.