Sunday, May 4, 2008

Nate's Art Show

The artist statement

I think I started to painting years ago because my sister Karleigh recieved a compliment on her paintings and I couldnt handle being second best in the family. I tend to only paint Abe lincoln because he is one one of the most ugly yet distinguished individuals of all time. He is calming, sullen, and mysteries in character. The world may not recognize the face of FDR, or Churchill But everyone knnows Lincoln Love, Nathanial Ashby
















2 comments:

Anonymous said...

fire that photographer...holy crap it is so bad it's funny

Unknown said...

Nate:

I wish I could see it in person. How much are they selling for and are you selling all of them? (Cause I really like the yellow puppet Abe as you already know.)

I'd like to see photos of all of them. Will you put them on your art blog eventually?

-Kj


P.S. I think I'll have to pick up painting again. :p